Sunday, September 30, 2007

My kitchen...




Since I'm procrastinating on the stuff I'm doing for my job, I thought I'd take a minute to describe my kitchen for you.

A friend of mine recently ordered an AMAZING red Kitchen Aid mixer, of which I am highly jealous. Now, there is really no reason for me to be because I have my own KA. But, hers is RED!!! This shouldn't be a big deal, but you have to understand... my kitchen colors are red, white, and black. Our plates are black and white, our serving dishes and glassware are black and my appliances, well, they're red and white. I have a killer bright red toaster and this BEAUTIFUL bright red blender (see above!). So I'm envious of her red kitchen aid, AND her red collander. *sigh* Cooking envy....

2 comments:

CB said...

Hmm... this friend sounds like she has GREAT taste and of course incredibly gorgeous ;)

CB said...

ps. i <3 your blender!! gimme!